A TRIBUTE TO MY COUSIN

My cousin Jeremiah Wring passed away into heaven last night. He had been battling melanoma cancer for a year. He was thirty years old. Last week I drove down to visit him and say goodbye. It was a sweet time. I held his hand as I sat with him. He didn't say much, but he knew I was there. Before I left he wanted to clear the air between us. We had crossed words two years ago, and he wanted to make it right. We forgave each other and then hugged one last time.

It's never too late to make things right. The time is now. Live like you will die tomorrow. Jump into God's hands and watch Him take you places you never thought possible.

1 comments:

Benjie said...

Hi, Hon. I tagged you again. See the details here: http://loom--wheel.blogspot.com/2007/06/five-things-i-dig-about-jesus.html